Friday, January 21, 2011

if i could ride an Elephant...

If I could ride an elephant, I'd wish it wouldn't ram me or my dead jackal. I think that elephants have babies so their babies can bonk you with their tusks. And I'd fear that a ton of lions would attack me and my elephant. And there would be gazelles running crazy. But I wish there was an elephant in my back yard. If there was an elephant in my back yard, I would get my dad's rifle and shoot it a billion times! "A BOOM, A BOOM, A BOOM, A BOOM"  But my mom and dad won't let me cause they are too mean.


[Note from the mean dad: it would take a million shots to kill an elephant with a .22]




Photo Credit: http://bit.ly/ifCBPx

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Jake! I have a friend who rode an elephant once when she was in India. As the elephant walked it swayed back and forth and made my friend motion sick. She couldn't get off and threw-up all over the back of the poor animal! What do you think the elephant thought of that?!? By the way, I love the new bamboo forest background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Jake...you sure know how to make life exciting! I think you will be a wildlife expert:)
    Keep up the good work...I'm proud of you. Love ya', Grandma Line

    ReplyDelete